Teams in our institute (the so-called RDP) are composed of small groups led by independent principal investigators working in a collaborative environment.
Our group is part of the "Hormonal Signalling and Development" team led by Teva Vernoux.
Current members of the moss group
• Yoan Coudert (PI, CNRS CR)
• Stéphanie Lainé (INRA AI)
• Elsa Véron (PhD student), in collaboration with Dolf Weijers
• Moïra Courseaux (M2 student, ENS Lyon)
• Arthur Muller (CNRS IE)
• Raquel Rémy (M2 student)
• Gladys Cloarec (CNRS IE)
• Letizia Cornaro (ERASMUS student)